Woohoo! That sounds like you are having a great time! You three are so big and cool
That's awesome, Bean! I can't wait until you are close enough to come visit and go hiking with me. We'll go see the wave, which is one of the most famous places in the entire state. I'm hiking the Grand Canyon in one month, Elise's b-day!
I love art and dance classes. I'm glad school is fun this year. Love ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Woohoo! That sounds like you are having a great time! You three are so big and cool
That's awesome, Bean! I can't wait until you are close enough to come visit and go hiking with me. We'll go see the wave, which is one of the most famous places in the entire state. I'm hiking the Grand Canyon in one month, Elise's b-day!
I love art and dance classes. I'm glad school is fun this year. Love ya!
Post a Comment